Fazail o Masail Ramzan-ul-Mubarak” is an Islamic book about the virtues of Ramadan in Urdu. The book was written by Hafiz Abdul Ghani.
You can download this book from the under mentioned links in Pdf.
Importance of Ramadan – What Makes Ramadan Very Special?
- Holy Quran was first revealed in the month of Ramadan.
- Fasting in the month of Ramadan is the fourth Pillar of Islam among the five.
- Fasting helps to attain Taqwa (performing of actions which please Allah and abstaining from those actions that displease Him).
- Ramadan is known to be the month of Quran. It is highly recommended in the Ramadan to read and study the Holy Quran and to share with others.
- The Night of Decree or The Night of Power (Laylat al-Qadr ) is in this month, which is better than a thousand months.
- In this Holy month, the gates of Paradise are opened, gates of Hell are closed and the devils are chained up.
- Umra’h (shorter/minor pilgrimage) in Ramadan is equivalent to Hajj (major pilgrimage).
- Muslims observe I’tikaaf (residing in the mosque for worship) in the Ramadan especially in the last 10 days of this Holy month.
- It is very rewarding act in Ramadan to offer Iftaar (sunset meal to break fast) to those who are fasting.
- It is also highly recommended to give Zakat (obligatory tax/donation – 2.5% of wealth/savings/assets) and Sadaqah (voluntary charity) in the Ramadaan.
- It is said in an authentic Hadith of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) that fasting in the Ramadan sincerely out of faith and in the hope of reward, we will be forgiven all our previous sins, provided the major sins are not committed.
- Fazail o masayl ramzan ul mubarak
The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey – then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.
Fazail o masayl ramzan ul mubarak
Indeed, We sent the Qur’an down during the Night of Decree. And what can make you know what is the Night of Decree? The Night of Decree is better than a thousand months. The angels and the Spirit descend therein by permission of their Lord for every matter. Peace it is until the emergence of dawn.